Wednesday, March 19, 2008
That Thing You Do
The Wonders
You doing that thing you do
Breaking my heart into a million pieces
Like you always do
And you don't mean to be cruel
You never even knew about the heartache
I've been going through
And I try and try to forget you, girl
But it's just so hard to do
Everytime you do that thing you do
And I know all the games you play
And I'm gonna find a way to let you know that,
You'll be mine someday
'Cause we could be happy can't you see
If you'd only let me be the one to hold you
And keep you here with me
Cause I try and try to forget you, girl
But it's just so hard to do
Everytime you do that thing you do
I don't ask a lot, girl
But I know one thing for sure
It's the love that I haven't got, girl
And I just can't take it anymore
Cause we could be happy can't you see
If you'd only let me be the one to hold you
And keep you here with me
Cause it hurts me so just to see you go
Around with someone new
And if I know you, you're doing that thing
Everyday just doing that thing
I can't take you doing that thing you do.
The Wonders
You doing that thing you do
Breaking my heart into a million pieces
Like you always do
And you don't mean to be cruel
You never even knew about the heartache
I've been going through
And I try and try to forget you, girl
But it's just so hard to do
Everytime you do that thing you do
And I know all the games you play
And I'm gonna find a way to let you know that,
You'll be mine someday
'Cause we could be happy can't you see
If you'd only let me be the one to hold you
And keep you here with me
Cause I try and try to forget you, girl
But it's just so hard to do
Everytime you do that thing you do
I don't ask a lot, girl
But I know one thing for sure
It's the love that I haven't got, girl
And I just can't take it anymore
Cause we could be happy can't you see
If you'd only let me be the one to hold you
And keep you here with me
Cause it hurts me so just to see you go
Around with someone new
And if I know you, you're doing that thing
Everyday just doing that thing
I can't take you doing that thing you do.
12:28 PM